This is what I'm using for Bored Horse.
- The site is generated from (mostly) markdown files using Eleventy. I check this into a GitHub repository, which is then built and deployed to Cloudflare.
- I don't collect any personal data whatsoever. Previously, I used Plausible, but now my agency is rolling its own analytics solution based on Matomo.
- The newsletter runs on Buttondown. Meanwhile, Considering today, while technically not a part of Bored Horse, is using ConvertKit.
- Most of my work on the site has been done on a 16" MacBook Pro using VS Code, Fork, and the plain old macOS Terminal. Ongoing work will differ depending on what I have at hand, which probably means an iPad Pro with Textastic and Working Copy.
- For writing, I mostly use iA Writer for all (yes, all) platforms.
🇸🇪 Made in Sweden.